Analysis: We start with a workshop where we work together to identify your current situation, expectations and goals and establish the realization potential.
What we do:
Getting things done. In the background.
As a management consultancy, we support our clients in three core areas: Business Development, Sales and Marketing. We offer both strategic and operational support. That means that we can help you develop a strategy and then help you implement it – our employees work to realize the jointly developed strategies as a part of your team.
Our core service areas
Whether you are starting a business, scaling your operations or expanding into new markets, strategic business development is essential to sustainable success. When you’re confronted with challenges along the way, an experienced external consultant can guide you to the right path. Our business development experts are highly committed and will represent your company’s interests like an employee.
Dynamic markets continue to provide sales departments with complex challenges. Your sales strategy needs to be geared to the market situation and still fit with your business objectives.
Finding the right people for the job and hiring sales resources as needed can be challenging. We will help you develop an optimal strategy and provide you with the sales team you need to reach your sales targets and build a sustainable sales pipeline.
Marketing activities are as important as they are underestimated. You know your product, your target group and your competition, and you have a clear message to convey to your target group. But do you speak their language? Are you communicating through the right channels? Are you generating leads and actively nurturing the ones you already have?
Financial constraints, capacity issues and prioritization could lead to untapped marketing potential and misaligned marketing activities.
Get the most out of your marketing spending. We offer strategic marketing and targeted sales support that are completely aligned with your overall company strategy.
There’s a stereotype that consultants typically visit a company a few times before presenting them with a strategy that changes everything and leaving employees to deal with the aftermath. That’s not our approach!
We immerse ourselves in your company and get to know the context of your business. We work with you to reach your goals, putting our capabilities, perspective and resources to good use. Our name says it all: we are Background Performers, focused on your success.
Each project is customized to our client’s individual needs, but we typically follow the same basic approach:
Strategy/Planning: After the workshop, we will develop a customized strategy for you, which will include a selection of modules from our core service areas: Business Development, Sales and Marketing.
Implementation: After we define the strategy, we will take care of the strategic and operational implementation:
- Strategic implementation: Based on the strategy developed and the defined revenue targets, we will create a detailed roadmap of the required activities and ongoing monitoring activities.
- Operational implementation: If requested, we can provide you with flexible and scalable resources to implement the strategy (e.g., ¼ marketing resource + ½ sales resource). Our employees integrate into your existing team and act as part of your company.
How can we help?
- Sales and Marketing expertise
- Synergy potential through overlapping projects
- Established and proven partner network
- Interdisciplinary team for fast project start
- Market and process experience
- Years of experience in developing viable business models
- Cross-industry know-how
- Experience with ramp-up projects (project management / control)
- Can serve all customer groups in the B2B area from medium-sized businesses to large corporations
- Manageable and clearly calculable investment risk
- Flexibility and scalability in resource planning
- Operational implementation strength and quality: existing teams for marketing / inside sales / sales management / sales control / administration